Sunday, October 23, 2016

10.23.16 The Weekend

I simply cannot tell you in words how amazing my day was.

Well we did have a good night too. Wore my collar and leash out to a Halloween Party - hee hee hee. Felt so good. Honestly, when we got home I didn't want Daddy to remove the leash. I felt more connected to Him. Loved it. Like an umbilical cord, of sorts.

But today.....amazing.

I was up very very early and sat in bed while Daddy slept. I had some coffee and did some reading. After awhile Daddy woke up and we cuddled, watched tv, Daddy slept on and off, we touched, rubbed, connected. Daddy asked me what I was thinking. I was completely honest with Him and said I was thinking about Him licking my pussy while I was wearing my nipple clamps.

He ordered me to go and get my clamps.

I retrieved them and handed them to Him as I crawled back in to bed.

He, very slowly, played with my nipples as He placed the clamps. The immediate shock of the pinch felt so good.

Daddy then began to work His way down to my pussy. His tongue on me = no words. I don't think I've come orally in 5 years. Maybe more. I've had a really hard time with it. Not sure why or what happened. Maybe because of how I've been treated in the past? Anyway, oh my......I came. It. Felt. Amazing! He's broken almost every barrier I have. Daddy keeps breaking my wall down.

I have no idea why today, but it happened. Maybe His chipping away at my wall allowed my brain to release some 'brick' and I had no inhibitions?

After I came, I started to rub Daddy's cock and massage His balls. At one point He ordered my mouth on His cock. I can't tell you how wet that made me. I love His order. His strong voice. His Dominance. I might have been able to cum from it. Once in awhile Daddy would force me to swallow all of Him. I love hearing Him groan. It's one of my favorite things in the world to hear. His pleasure equals mine.

Daddy took me then. All the ways He likes best. Countless times of cumming. This Man is amazing!

Now, not that all of this was simply perfect, but what Daddy did next was the most awesome thing ever.

After a shower together, we dressed and Daddy took me to a beautiful flower farm. We listened to a lecture and then were able to walk around and enjoy the property. He even bought me cute little gifts from the gift shop.

Back at home I laid my head in His lap as we made small talk. Daddy confirmed that our future will be solid as this day.

After Daddy left to go home, I reflected about the day and how I felt.

Guess what??????????? I actually felt like MYSELF. Like my old self reappeared and I found me! The person who is really nice to people and enjoys chatting and is friendly and loving and kind. That's me! Not the bitter and angry person who is afraid to be herself because she is worried about what others think. I realized that no matter what others think of me it really doesn't matter because all that matters is what He thinks. He is my life. Not what all these meaningless people around me.

My heart is filled with so much of Him and how happy He has helped me find me and who I used to be. There are no words to explain how happy I am. After all of these years I remember what it feels like to be free and happy and me.

He truly is a Master.....

Master Daddy....

PS - Yes, I do have pictures to post of our play night, but they simply aren't good enough for how He's made me feel about myself today. No picture could ever explain it. But I will post pics on a different post......for all you pervs! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment